Friday 22 November 2013

A annoying bottle...or not



Hello stars!!!

Last Wednesday I made these super cute painted bottles.They was so easy to make and i think that they look so pretty in my room. They are so just pretty and cute and sweet and beautiful... I just cant stop look at them. But I hope that you will enjoy this DIY and I will try to post a new DIY soon(mabye tomorrow).

Btw I was in the cinema today with my freinds and of courese we watch new Hungergames Catching Fire. IT WAS SO GOOD!!! But I will write about it tomorrow

And now to the cute not annoying bottle...

Xoxo Alexa


                                         Materials: glass bottles, tape, painting and a paint brush 


                    Step 1: Drink the smoothie, tea, water, milk or the thing there is in your bottle


                                                               Step 2: Clean the bottle 



                                                     Step 3: Put the tape around the bottle



Step 4: Paint the bottle






No comments:

Post a Comment