Tuesday 31 December 2013

Classic, casual and girly

Hello stars!!!

Today I started on this "3 Ways to wear"-thing on my blog, and I think that I will continue with that because I am self looking for this "Ways to wear"-things. It always give me inspiration and It's many times very helpful, so why not do it self? 
I mean, I have also ideas to outfits, so why not share them with you.

Well, now to the thing. We all have a white shirt, so why don't use it at new year's eve? I chose 3 different ways to wear the white shirt: Classic chic, Casual vintage and Girly glam. 
So I hope that you like it, and share it with your friends (or something) to support my blog.



Classic chic: Wear the white shirt with some black pants and a black blazer, to create a simpel and classic look. Just add a dark lipstick, smoky eyes and straigth you hair, and you are ready for party.



Casual vintage: Wear the white shirt with a mini skirt and a long cardigan. It create a cozy but still pretty look. Finish it with some black loafers and neutral makeup.



Girly glam: Wear the white shirt with a pink mini skirt and a marled cardigan, to give it some glam I chose some glitter mid heels. This is my favorite look, and I would personally wear it with a nude pink lipstick and curly hair.


Xoxo and happy new year

Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment