Wednesday 1 January 2014

So many (im)possible goals...



Hello stars,

I hope you all have a great New Year and are entered good in in the new year.
Today I worked on this little DIY project, that you always can use. I was looking for something that I have in my home, because all the stores were closed today. So I made this little makeup-brush-holder-thing, and it was super easy and it only took about 5-10 minutes.
I absolutely love it, and the orange ribbon look so great with the black and white wave design paper (if you wonder what it is - it's waves).

Btw, I got some fab christmas gift like Marc Jacobs Daisy, pink Converse, One Direction album and other cool stuffs. I hope that you also got a great gifts, even though of the fact that christmas not only is about the gifts (but gifts are like one of the best parts).

I set some goals to myself like run 4 times at week, take good care of my hair, hold my room clean (maybe a little bit impossible) and eat healthy. But I hope that you like my DIY and well... like it.

Xoxo

Alexa







No comments:

Post a Comment