Tuesday 24 June 2014

Summer DIY: My own gold animal

Hello stars

When I was in Paris, I saw this super cool gold alligator and I just thought that it would look amazing in my room. I begged my mom but she refused and instead of saying "Of course Alexa, it is totally awesome" (okay, my mom would never use the word totally awesome), she said "I will never pay 35$ for a golden sprayed lizard".
Okay, I didn't get the gold alligator, but when I got home from Paris, I saw a green plastic alligator in our local thrift store. So I decided to personalize it a little and it turned out pretty good.



The golden alligator from Zara Home


Materials: A plastic animal, golden paint or spray paint, a paint brush, glue and something to personalize your animal (for example a bow) 


1. Paint your animal and let it dry. 


2. Personalize it 







Xoxo


Alexa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment