Friday 20 June 2014

Weekend style: back to pineapple

Hello stars

I've been away for a while (actually two weeks) and I feel a little like a bad blogger. But I was in Paris with my mom, I had some ballet performances and I was to a One Direction concert (OMG it was so amazing!), so I simply couldn't make it. I only have one week of school left, after that I will be flying to Cyprus to my aunt and cousin.

Back to the weekend style - this weekend I have another ballet show, after that I'm going to a sleepover party with my four friends. I decided to go with this season's darling - the pineapple. Pineapples are so cute, and they look so good as print on skirts, dresses or blouses. Beside of the pink pineapple skirt, I also found 3 different pineapple candles that definitely are going right on my "Things to buy"-list. I also found this super cute light pink bag from Accessorize and it is matching the skirt. Beside of the bag, I think that the skirt also will look good with the black crop top, sunglasses and sandals.


Skirt - River island    
Crop top - Topshop
Shoes - ASOS
Sunglasses - Net a porter
Bag - Accessorize
Candle - Urban outfitters
Candle - Zara home


Xoxo

Alexa <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment