Friday 15 August 2014

Back 2 school: Backpack essentials (haul) ♥

Hello stars

I feel so bad... I have not written anything in the last 3 weeks. So sorry, but if you follow me on Instagram ( @alexa3939 ) you will probably now that I was in New York City. And I didn't have the opportunity to write anything + I didn't bring my computer with me. But here I am, back from the death (like Alison haha). This is my first blog post from my new Back 2 school series. 
This post is about my favorite Backpack Essentials aka. some of the things that I bought in NYC.    


- Of course you need a super cute backpack for all of your school book's. My backpack is from Forever 21

- A cute pencil case is also defiantly a must have. My pencil case is from Paul Frank.

- My best tip for staying organized is getting a cute planner. If I have a pretty planner, it motivates me to write in it every day and simply to stay organized. My planner is from Victoria's secret PINK.

- Another thing that is pretty important if you want to stay organized, is labels that you can stick on your notebooks. My labels are from Target.

- I can't stand dry lips, no matter if it's during a class, on may way to the school or when i'm at home. It's just a No-go for me, so a always carry a lip balm with my. My lip balm is the Maybelline Crystal Baby lips in Pink Quartz and it smells so good!

- You will defiantly need a cool phone case, so your phone doesn't damage every time you drop it. At least it happens for me very often (UPS)... am I the only one??? My phone case/cover is from Marc by Marc Jacobs.

-  Rubbers for all of the BIG MISTAKES. My is from Target.

- Hand sanitizes are super important! My are from Bath and Body Works.

- I'm one of the people that always listen to music when ever I can, so I think I couldn't survive the school without my Beats by Dre Solo.  

- I love pink so of course I immediately fell in love with the pens with pink ink from Target.

- Gum is the thing you just need for after school, especially when it take long time for you to get home after school or if you go to a fancy school when it's okay it chew gum. Right now i'm in love with the Icebreakers ice cubes gum from Target.

- Highlighter from Target.

- I always loose my pencils so I bought six this year... so I hope I will have some left when the year is over. My pens are also from... Target.

- Post it's from my mom (not really a place but you can probably buy them at Target hihi)



Xoxo

Alexa, the back to school queen <3

1 comment:

  1. No worries! I hope you've enjoyed your travels! & Loving all of your cute supplies! (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete