Wednesday 23 July 2014

Pack like a pro with Alexa ✈

Hello stars

I'm flying to New York City tomorrow, so I thought that I could make a guide on how to pack like (almost) a pro. I love packing (am I the only one?), I think my passion about packing began a few years ago, when I saw a gorgeous picture of a suitcase, in a magazine, with the headline: Pack like a pro. It was love at first sight. I remember I looked at the picture for 15 minutes, and I still just can sit and look for new details in the suitcase. 
So I decided to share some of my best packing tips with you:

- Roll your socks and put them in your shoes.

- Fold trousers and T-shirts once and roll them to avoid wrinkles.

- Put your shoes in bags and pack them in the side of the suitcase.

- Keep your beauty products in airtight bags to avoid leaking.

- Layer your shirts and dresses with tissue paper and put them in plastic bags to keep them crisp.

- Pack your suitcase in to layers: The larges and most heavy items (shoes, books, beauty products) near the wheels and the clothes that should avoid wrinkles on the top.

- Top with a towel, knit sweater or jacket.

- If you only have a hand baggage remember to have easy access to your beauty products in the case that you should take them out during the security control.



This is a picture of my suitcase. It's not perfect but I'm only 14, so I have long time to make it perfect. 
Btw I will probably not be able to write anything in the next two weeks, because I'm not taking my computer with my to New York. 


Xoxo

Alexa, the travel unicorn <3









4 comments:

  1. You are only 14??! You pack better than me!! Great tips! Especially about heavier things at the wheels! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

    ♡ ,
    Nidia
    www.musingsofnidia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super organized :)
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/07/striped-kokonat-dress.html

    ReplyDelete