Thursday 17 October 2013

A new blog is born...

Hello stars!!!
After weeks and months of planning and dreaming, I did it, I finally opened my blog. I hope you like it, share it with your friends, and well enjoy it. I'm going to write about fashion, DIY, life and other pretty things. I love being creative and it is my personal obsession. I also love fashion, and I love it SO much that I could die (maby not die but...) for it. But now I'm gonna tell you a few things about myself...

My name is Alexandra but it is so longgg and so blahh, I just better Alexa, because it is more charming and pretty. I live in a little place called Næstved in Denmark (it is a little town with one cinema, one starbucks, one H&M, one craftstore, one McDonald...) and I'm 13 years old teenage girl.






No comments:

Post a Comment