Friday 25 October 2013

Ich bin Audrey Hepburn...



Hello stars!!!


I have to write an essay in German(Boring!!!). Fortunately, it must be about a famous person, so chose one of my biggest idols, Audrey Hepburn.

So I thought that it would be a good idea to post a DIY Halloween costume, but in Denmark we celebrate not Halloween, and I had no time during the week so I did not do anything myself but I hope you forgive me. But I found this picture and I think it's really pretty. 


"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
-Audrey Hepburn


Love and glitter

Alexa






No comments:

Post a Comment