Thursday 17 October 2013

It's all about me



Hello stars!!!

My name is Alexa, and I'm teenage girl, blogger, dreamer, Grey's Anatomy fan, DIY-lama,  Directioner and (of course) a fashion lover. 
My real name is actually Alexandra but it is so longgg and so blahh, I just better like Alexa, because it is more charming and pretty (+ my idol's name is also Alexa).

I live in Denmark in a small town called Næstved (if you do not know where it is you can search on google maps). 

But welcome to my blog! Pretty by Alexa is a place where I share the things that I make, wear and love with you. 
Pretty by Alexa was born on October 17th 2013, and it is a creative fashion blog where I share my ideas with you. I'm writing about fashion, DIY, beauty, life and other pretty things. 

I love being creative and it is my personal obsession. 
I also love fashion, and I love it SO much that I could die (mabye not die but...) for it. But now I'm gonna tell you a few things about myself...

-I was  born on 6. juli 2000

-My favorit color is pink!!!

-I love sushi and I am addicted  to tea.

-I talk English, Danish, Polish, a little bit German and French.

-My favorite store is Zara, H&M and Urban Outfiters.

-I put glitter on everything...

-I'm dancing ballet and playing violin.

-When I'm home my favorite things to do is waching Grey's Anatomy, making DIY-things and read fashion magazines. 


-I have a sweet little dog, named Neska (she is black like Nescafe) 


-My favorit quote is:

No comments:

Post a Comment