Friday 24 January 2014

I am a unicorn in the space

Hello stars

So today I was feeling like a unicorn in the space.


And it's because I've got these Doc Martens inspired silver/rainbow boots. I love them (ok - I think that they are super weird, but I like weird clothes) and I feel/look like a unicorn when I have them on.
Unfortunately when I had them on today, I was feeling like everybody was looking at me (not nice), but I am born weird so...
I don't care, I love it!




Back to the shoes - the thing that I like most is the pink thread at the shoe sole it just look so cute... I also like the silver rainbows on the shoes (just fab)
Btw I will post a new DIY soon... something with kisses and glitter <3


Xoxo

Alexa, the princes of the unicorns

Snow in the unicorn land

2 comments:

  1. I love your Doc Martens! I have tan coloured ones and I wear them ALL the time! Also I have nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my blog for the rules http://eilidhd.blogspot.co.uk/
    Eilidh x

    ReplyDelete