Friday 31 January 2014

Kiss the gold glitter

Hello stars...

...and yes this is a new DIY-project!!! Jubiiiiii

So it's a super easy project, and it only takes 30-60 minutes. I love it and I think it's so cute and girly and it fit perfectly into my room.
Btw I've been cleaning and decorating my room, and it's done now. And I am so happy, because my room is so cozy and girly now, I just love it!!!

But here is the DIY-glitter kiss project:




But there is one thing that was not so goooooood, the glitter stick to the lipstick and.... yes it does not look so good(but this is the only thing I would do different in this project).

Hope you like it and well enjoy it

Xoxo

Alexa, the glitter queen <3




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa,
      I follow you on bloglovin now
      I also love your blog, beautiful pictures
      Xoxo Alexa

      Delete
  2. Thanks Noor
    I follow you on bloglovin
    Your blog is so amazing!!! I just love it <3
    Xoxo Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks cute. Everyone has to love a bit of glitter :-)

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah
      You are absolutely right :)
      Btw your blog is super cute
      Xoxo Alexa

      Delete
  4. I love your blog :D Its great :D

    Rae
    xoxo
    www.4EvaFashionPrincessMonthly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae <3 I also love your blog
      Xoxo Alexa

      Delete