Wednesday 8 January 2014

The little girl with the big hair...

Hello stars

Here is a fact: A woman spends about two years of her life washing, colouring, cutting, treating, and combing her hair. Unfortunately, even after all that, our hair  is not like the hair in those shampoo commercials. And the biggest problem (this is my biggest problem because I am born with big and curly hair) it's frizz!!!


         And what causes frizzy hair?
  • If you are brushing your hair when it's wet.
  • If you are rubbing your hair vigorously with a towel after washing your hair.
  • If you are using too many styling products like hairspray.
  • If you are using to many styling tools like straighteners.



          And what to do to managing frizzy hair?

  • Put your hair up in a bun after washing your hair - It's magic, when i wash my hair and put my hair up in a bun (when it's still wet) my frizzy hair dissapear, and I have perfect waves the next morning.
  • Don’t over-shampoo!!! - and you know what I mean...
  • Stay away from the blow-dryers and other heat for your hair - if you want to combat frizzy hair, just stay away from blow-dryers. It can make you hair more dry and frizzy
  • Trim your hair often - Trim your hair every eight weeks or so to avoid split ends ( I actually trim my hair self, and it isn't very hard)
  • Use a good conditioner and shampoo - I like John Freider Frizz-ease shampoo and conditioner, it make my hair more smooth and less frizzy. You can also use a shampoo for dry hair.



Xoxo

Alexa (the girl with the big and frizzy hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment