Saturday 1 February 2014

They're Not Dead Yet

Hello stars...

Maybe you wonder what I am talking (ups writing) about. Because when I hear They're Not Dead Yet, I think about something like dinosaurs, flowers or maybe some animals that are dying soon... But no, this is not a blog about the nature and animals and stuff like that, it's a fashion/DIY/lifestyle blog. So no this post it's not about dinosaurs, it's about crop tops.

Now you are maybe thinking: clothes can't die, they are not humans or animals or plants. And yes you are right but they actually can die in a different way: like noone wants to buy them, wear them or have them. Now to the thing it's all about...

The crop tops (and no they are not dead) are returning again this spring, and it would be a big trend again. I will definitely buy one in black (I love black) and wear it with a white skirt and my black loafers.



I found some crop tops from the fashion week and one of my favorite is the mint crop top from DKNY, it's so cute and the color is amazing. I would style it with some black pants (again I love black) and white nails (I love mint, black and white together).



Here is just some of my favorites that I found online. The one from New Look is just amazing, it's the perfect crop top for party.
Cant wait to the spring and summer, now it's winter and it's snowing and it's so cold. Brrr!!!
Hope you like it.

Xoxo

Alexa, the summer fairy

10 comments:

  1. Loved the Richard Chai collection.x

    I'm currently running a giveaway on my blog where you could win a $50 LUMO voucher. Check it out here!

    - Steph (cocochic.creatorsofdesire.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check it out now
      Btw your blog is super cool!
      Xoxo Alexa

      Delete
  2. I follow you on Instagram now
    You can follow my private profile alexa3939 if you like
    Xoxo Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I love the post! I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Heres my post link with your questions and the rules!
    -Eleanor
    http://littlethoughtsfromlittlepeople.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Its really fun and interesting! Heres my link so you can answer my questions and remind yourself of the rules:
    http://loleighta.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I loved the Just Cavalli one :) thanks for the follow, have followed you back x

    littlemisswynne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and you're right the Just Cavalli is just lovely.

      Delete
  6. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award on Bloglovin! Check out the post on my blog for details! http://www.patricerenee.com/2/post/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete