Wednesday 12 February 2014

3 ways to be happy like a cute dinosaur

Hello stars!!!

I've been trying to make my room more cozy and cute and pretty (my room was black and white and purple and it was not cozy at all!). And now my room is cozy and I have a lot of candles and stuff like that, and I am super happy and I just love to be in my room.

Btw sorry for the title. I know that I should make some titles that match the contents of the blog post, but actually in a way it does. I always imagine dinosaurs like some happy animals, and when I made my room more cozy and cute I become more happy (like a dinosaur). 
This was the short explanation of my weird titel :-D


1. Cute boxes
I love to recycling! So of course I never throw my perfume or shoe boxes out, instead I'm using them to store different things like makeup or hair accessories. I think it make my room more cute when I have these boxes stacked on top of eachother.

The first one is from my DKNY-Be delicious Fresh blossom. The second one is a The Body Shop box I got for Christmas last year with a Shower gel, Body lotion and a perfume. The last one is a Givenchy gift box, my mom gave me.



2. Nail polish in a vase or jar

I love the idea of having nail polish in a jar or vase or something like that. It look so cute and colorful + it's a great way to storage your nail polish. My vase is from IKEA at it cost $7.99.




3. Christmas lights
You probably have seen this on tumblr or youtube or instagram or facebook or... but it is just so cute and it made my room so cozy and I just LOVE IT!!!!
I'm actually using our christmas lights (they was hanging on a tree in our garden during the christmas), and I think it work very well.


Hope you cut use it.
If there are any language mistakes in here, please don't be mad at me. It's late and I'm tired.


Xoxo

Alexa, the happy dinosaur


4 comments:

  1. The idea with the nail polish is veeery useful because I have a lot of bottles swerving around my room haha thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with the lights in your bedroom, www.katesperks.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete