Saturday 22 February 2014

Because I'm happy

Hello stars!


I've have a very good (and super busy) week, so I've did not really have the opportunity to write anything, sorry. But here is my 3 things that made my week.


-I've got 12(the best grade in Denmark) in Math! I love math, and it's definitely one of my favorite subjects, so I'm always a little happy when I get a good grade in one of the subjects that I like.

-There is under a week to Greys Anatomy starts again! (For the ones that see it) I so much hope that April chose Jackson (who does not hope that!), they are like made to be! Sorry I will stop now, no Greys Anatomy talk.

-And finally...I've got 300 followers on bloglovin! It may not seem a lot to some, but for a new blogger like me it's a lot. I  am also super happy when I see that there are people out there who take their time to follow, comment and read my blog. So thank you guys, you are the best! Btw It was actually one af my goals for the year...so now my goal is 500 followers (do you think I can do it?)



Hope you will have a brilliant weekend!


Xoxo 


Alexa, the happy teen

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Keep up the great posts! I just made 200 folowers:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and congratulations with the 200 followers!
      Xoxo Alexa

      Delete
  2. Awww Nice post! I've tagged you to do 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag'
    Check out my post for more details: http://mimibeauty07.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html
    Mia <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mia! I will write about it soon.
      Xoxo Alexa

      Delete