Monday 17 February 2014

Oh, it's London fashion week

Hello stars!


Oh, I wish I was in London right now...the whole fashion week and all the shows are just so amazing! Here are some of my personal favorites from today's fashion shows. 


The first one is the Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2014-15 Ready-to-wear collection. The light as air silk dresses are just so pretty(+I love the way they mix them with the heavy sheepskin, it look so good together).

Burberry Prorsum A/W 2014-2015



Now to the Peter Pilotto Autumn/Winter 2014-15 Ready-to-wear  collection. It's like a old Japanese legend with the orhidee  flowers on the dresses and the purple colors. But the absolutely best thing is the shoes(oh so beautiful).
Peter Pilotto A/W 2014-2015




And here are some beauties from the Christopher Kane Autumn/Winter 2014-15 Ready-to-wear  collection. The fur is so beautiful(poor animals) and the mint colored sweater is just amazing, but my personal favorite is the blouse and the skirt with the flower. Oh it's so pretty... I would of course never wear it but look at it, it's just like art(I could hang it up in my living room and admire it all day long).
The Christopher Kane collection is definitely my favorite!

Christopher Kane A/W 2014-2015


Xoxo


Alexa, the fashion nerd




4 comments:

  1. Burberry collections are always to die for! The Christopher Kane one looks gorgeous too!

    xx
    Georgina
    http://georginaedith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! There are, after all, only one Burberry.
      Xoxo Alexa

      Delete
  2. The Christopher Kane collection is amazing!
    Love this post.

    Have a wonderful day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete