Saturday 1 March 2014

The big blueberry post

Hello stars

I'm obsessed about blueberries in the moment (they are so cool), so here is my first official blueberry post (WTF???). But yes this post is about blueberries, so let's start with some facts about blueberries…no I'm just kidding.

But I found some blueberry drink/beauty/fashion things that I love and want to share with you!

1. Simple blueberry milkshake
So, I've been searching for a simple recipes for blueberry smoothie/milkshake that I can drink when I watch my favorite tv-show (Greys Anatomy or PLL). My favorit is the most simple, a milkshake with only 4 ingredients: vanilla ice cream, milk, greek yoghurt and (of course) blueberries.




2. Blueberry body butter from The Body Shop
This is one of my favorite body butters from The Body Shop. I don't have it(yet), but every time I am near a The body shop-store I go inside and try it Hihi. The smell is lovely, plus it leaves my hands really soft.





3. Dress from Topshop
This dress reminds me so much of blueberries! I don't know why(maybe I'm just weird), no matter what I love it. It is so pretty and the print is so cute. The color is also pretty and blueberry-like.





Btw I was tagged by the beautiful Mia from http://mimibeauty07.blogspot.co.uk to do 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag'. Thank you so much Mia! I will write more about it soon! 
Hope you have a great weekend.


Xoxo


Alexa, the blueberry ninja

4 comments:

  1. I love blueberries!! They're delicious! I really want to try the blueberry body butter!! Looks great! :) xx

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank!
      You should really try the blueberry body butter, it's great!
      Xoxo Alexa

      Delete
  2. I love blueberries tooo, especially blueberry muffins are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blueberry muffins are so good, I also love Lipton Blueberry Muffin tea!
      Xoxo Alexa

      Delete