Monday 10 March 2014

Clear as water ♥

Hello stars!

I've been making this cute clear makeup bag in the weekend, but I was to tired to post it yesterday, so I am first posting it now (sorry for that). But this is just a super cute way to storag your makeup or hair accesories or whatever you want. I personally have it in my school bag, and I have hair elastics, bobby pins and lip balms in it. The smart thing with this is that it's clear and you can always see what it's in it and you don't need to open it to see what's in it! 
It took about me 15-20 minuts to make, and it was super easy the only difficult thing was sewing the other side of the zipper, but I could do it so I'm sure that you also can!

If you don't have a sewing machine you can also sew it normal but it's easier to sew it on a sewing machine.








Materials: clear vinyl, zipper, scissors, a sewing machine, pins, sewing thread. You actually don't need a marker, but if you want to you can draw where you want to cut your vinyl.









1) Cut your clear vinyl so it match the length of the zipper. My was about 36 x 15 cm = 14,2 x 5,9 inches.










2) Pin your zipper to the vinyl, pin it so the zipper is on the wrong side. It's very important that the zipper is open!











3) Sew the zipper, it's a little tricky but you just need to do it as good as you can.












4) Now sew the sides together. Remember to leave the zipper open, if you don't open it before you sew the sides together you can't turn your makeup bag on the other side.









5) Now turn your bag on the other side, and you are done!







That is pretty much it! I hope you guys enjoy and liked this little DIY project!



Xoxo


Alexa, the little cute nerd ❤

4 comments:

  1. That's a really good idea and looks amazing!
    Chloe's Little Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really good. Its an adorable idea.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete