Monday 3 March 2014

P.S. This is homemade

Hello stars

No, this post isn't about the Oscars...sorry guys. Even though the dresses was amazing (my favorite was  Lupita Nyong'o, her dress was so beautiful, like herself! First the Golden Globes now the Oscars...) but I just think that to many people are writing about the Oscars, so this is a post about a completly different thing - DIY face masks. 
After a long monday you always need a face mask... so I've been making some different DIY face maskes, here are my top 3:


Honey & salt mask
This is a super easy face mask for acne - the only things you will need is salt and honey! Mix the two ingredients together and then leave on for 10 - 15 minutes or until its dried. Then wash it off. This mask is very good for people with oily skin. But if you don't have oily skin(like me), don't worry you can still use this amazing mask, just use sugar insted of salt.







Easy egg white mask

This is also a super easy face mask with only two ingredients-1 egg white, separated from the yolk and 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt. Again, mix the two ingredients together and then leave on for 10 - 15 minutes or until its dried. Then wash it off. This mask moisturise your skin!








Honey, yoghurt & oil mask
For the last face mask you will need three ingredients: 2 teaspoons honey, 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and 2 teaspoons olive oil. This is a really good mask for dry skin, because it indholder oli. I have self very very dry skin, and this mask make my skin very soft and a less dry.



Have a lovely week.


Xoxo

Alexa, the face mask expert(not)


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I've once tried egg white and sugar and used it as a scrub! It was nice! :) xx

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I really want to try the egg white and sugar sugar scrub. I'm sure it's very good.
      Xoxo Alexa

      Delete