Saturday 8 March 2014

Weekend style: pink fluffy bird

Hello stars!

Oh it's finally weekend... so it's time to Alexa's weekend style, okay this is the first time a made a weekend style post but... yes! But because we are in Marts now I've been thinking about something with pastels and something that is light and fluffy. So why not a fluffy cartigan in pink (or maybe more light nude pink), I have seen many people in fluffy cardigans or sweaters, and I love them so much (the cardigans or sweaters not the people, not that I hate the people, it's just... Stop it Alexa)!
But the the thing is that the fluffy cartigan is one my Things that I need to buy in March-list. I think I would style it with my jeans, a white t-shirt and my black loafers or Converse and then I could say Spring here I come!










Weekend style:
Fluffy cartigan - H&M
Nude/Black Point Flat Shoes - ASOS
Black leather bag - Topshop
White top - New Look
Skinny low ankle jeans - H&M
Nude pink watch - ASOS
Eye Iphone case - Urban outfitters


Hope you like the look! I think I will made a Weekend style post every weekend (or try to) from now. But I hope you will have a great weekend! Oh, Btw I will post a new DIY soon (maybe tomorrow).


Xoxo


Alexa, the fluffy bird

4 comments:

  1. Love that cardigan and the color. Gorgeous.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you're right, the color is amazing. It's actually my favorite in the moment!
      Xoxo Alexa ☆

      Delete
  2. I love how the accessories perfectly coordinate and compliment the cardigan.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ❤ I also like, when the color of my clothes match my accessories.

      Delete