Friday 7 March 2014

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG

Hello stars, 

I was tagged by beautiful Mia from http://mimibeauty07.blogspot.co.uk to do The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag, and I'm pretty excited about that.

But here are the rules:

1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!


2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com


3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.


4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.

5. Have fun!







1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
I rarely straight my hair. I honestly only do it a few times a year! I actually try never to use heat (blowdryer only) to my hair.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Honestly... no, and I know it's not good enough.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Maybe one to three days as I can't stand chipped nail polish!

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
I try to get it as soon as I can, but sometimes I am too busy (or lazy). 

5. What is your worst beauty habit?

Biting my nails or don't cleaning my brushes.



6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Homework... cleaning my room (but only sometimes)

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Yes, sometimes I do, but it's because I'm on YouTube and I forget the time. UPS!

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Yeah I can, and I'm actually good!

9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Very organised, except of my nail polish, they are just in a vase.

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
2 weeks, I think (But I'm learning!)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me! I loved reading your answers, but I'm quite busy right now so it might take a while for me to write the post!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ And it's fine, I know how it is to be busy.
      Xoxo Alexa

      Delete