Saturday 15 March 2014

Weekend style: Oh so cozy

Hello stars

I'm a little late for my weekend style post. Sorry for that, but I made macarons and it took pretty long time. Seriously it took over 2 hours, and I only made 5 good macarons (I will don't talk about the others), I just say Never again! Now to the fashion. This weekend style is super cozy, but still 100% fashionable. It really good match my own weekend, first baking macaroons and shopping then (tomorrow) going to a little birthday party for my best friend's brother.


Weekend style:
Jeans - Forever 21
Sweatshirt - H&M
Shoes - Topshop
Sunglasses - New look
Bag - Topshop
Phone cover - Urban outfitters


Hope you like the look! And have a great weekend!


Xoxo


Alexa, the macaron girl 

6 comments:

  1. Love the oufit - especially the sunglasses and phone cover. Super cute :)
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweatshirt.
    Good for you at attempting macaroons. It is always hard to try something new when cooking but now that you have tried it might not take as long next time and you will get more success.
    Best of luck.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I think I will maybe try again soon ✿

      Delete
  3. Great outfit!
    It's good that you tried to make macaroons, but you shouldn't give up! The more you try making something, the better you get at it! :)
    Let us know if you do try to make more and how it goes! :) xx

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, I will not give up and fight with the macarons ✿

      Delete