Friday 21 March 2014

Life update and weekend style

Hello stars

I'm so sorry but I was so busy in this week. I had a party on my School and I had to pack because I'm going to Italy on ski holidays tomorrow. I love skiing and it's one of the few sports I'm good to. So I don't know if I will be able to write something in the time (I don't know if there is WiFi on the hotel so...) but I will try. So now it's friday and I finally have some time to write something... and it's friday so it's time to weekend style! 

Now about the weekend style: This weekend I chosen some super comfy clothes (again), this time it's because I will sit in a car in 14 hours... and read The help. Seriously if you have not read this book should you really do it!



Black Skaters - Topshop
Yellow Jumper - Topshop
 Black Jeggings - Zara
Black watch - ASOS
Bag - Day

Btw. I'm going to Paris soon (2 months) and I am just super excited. I was is Paris 4 years ago, but still it's Paris so... I can't wait!!!
Oh, and if there are any language mistakes in here, please don't be mad at me. It's late and I'm tired.

Xoxo

Alexa, the cozy potato ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Love this look! I got similar pants from Valleygirl and I love them!!

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The pants are lovely. I have similar ones from H&M and they are so cozy and perfect for travel ✿

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the polka-dot watch! Simply splendid! Hope all is well! Safe travels ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete