Sunday 6 July 2014

Birthday style! ♫

Hello stars!!!

Keep calm it's my birthday! So as you maybe know, today it's my birthday. Jubii! Today I will probably go to the beach (I'm on Cyprus now) and go shopping with my aunt. Then we will go and eat something in a restaurant and eat some Frozen Yogurt. My outfit today will be cute, girly and very colorful.

Here are some things I want to do before my next birthday:
☼ Start a YouTube channel
☼ Blog 10 times a month
☼ Do the splits
☼ Learn Chinese
☼ Take a selfie every day 
☼ Reach 1000 followers on Bloglovin 
☼ Run every week 
☼ Always do my homework
☼ Show up in a magazine 
☼ Be more organized
☼ Go to at least 2 concerts



Dress - Asos
Flower crown - River island
Cupcake hand cream - Asos
Love Ring - Net a porter
Birthday card - Asos
Shoes - Topshop
Sunglasses - Accessorize
Phone cover - Topshop


Xoxo

Alexa <3

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! ps. our magazine is posted to you yesterday, think you can tick that off your list :)

    ReplyDelete