Friday 4 July 2014

Summer DIY: Lazy Friendship Bracelet ✂

Hello stars

If you need some inspiration, on what to do in the summer, then this is the right place! Or at least... maybe. I've decided to do some Summer DIY projects - and this is one of them. 
I wanted to make a tutorial on the friendship bracelet, but I don't think I'm the best person to explaining things, so I'm taking the easy way out now. Here is a link to one of my favorite DIY blogs: Honestly WTF, that have a super good tutorial on how to make friendship bracelets. 

 ---->   ---->  ----> http://honestlywtf.com/diy/diy-friendship-bracelet/ <----  <----  <----

This is a amazing thing you can do, if you are bored, or just want to be creative. The friendship bracelet is very easy to make, but it take time - so it's not something you can make in 30 minutes.
Because it take so long time, I decided to make it half a friendship bracelet and half a braided bracelet. It look very cute too and it's a good trick if you are (like me) a little lazy.

So here is how my friendship bracelet turn out:






This is pretty much it! I'm sorry that I was too lazy to write a real DIY post.


Xoxo

Alexa <3 


P.S. It's my birthday in 3 days ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

2 comments:

  1. Very cute bracelets, I can't wait to try it out.
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete