Friday 18 July 2014

Summer DIY: Harry Styles phone cover ☼

Hello stars

I hope you all have a good summer/vacation. I just got back from Cyprus a couple of days ago and I'm soon going to New York City.
I'm a Directioner and maybe I'm a little obsessed with Harry Styles <3… he is definitely my favorite member of 1D and I can proud call myself a Harry girl. I went online and I was looking at Harry Styles covers. I found a super cute Harry cover (www.redbubble.com) but it cost 37$, so I thought I could DIY it.








So, first I painted my cover gold because I did not like the original color of my cover.








While the paint was drying, I found some lovely pictures of Harry Styles on the internet, printed them and cut them out.












Then I glued the pictures on the cover and painted it with transparent nail polish.










And then I had my own Harry Styles phone cover!!!



Xoxo

Alexa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment