Saturday 19 July 2014

SOS: running with Arctic Monkeys

Hello stars

I've actually been a very good blogger lately, a post yesterday, two posts today... 
In the last couple of days, actually almost week, I've been running almost every single day. Okay, I'm only running 3km, but I think it's a good start. 
So, when I run I like to listen to some different music. Sometimes it's old classic songs, hipster music or even classic music, but right now I really love to listen to Arctic Monkeys. When I play their songs on the highest (or almost) volume, it just really motivates me to run. 
So for this Sound of Sunday, I have chosen my top 3 favorite Arctic Monkeys songs. All the songs that I have chosen are from their newest album AM.


Nr. 3

Arabella





Nr. 2

R U mine?





Nr. 1

Do I wanna know?




Xoxo 

Alexa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment