Saturday 19 July 2014

OOTD: 3 piece summer ☀

Hello stars

Today's OOTD is super simple, but (in my opinion) still cute and very trendy. I've decided to style this season's must have - the crop top, with a super basic skater skirt. The last piece in my outfit are my silver sandals from the danish designer Ilse Jacobsen. I love my new crop top because I think it's very positive. Instead of for example I hate mondays or I'm not a morning person, it says Good morning monday, which to me seems very positive. 
There is only 5 days to my trip to NYC!!! It will be my first time in the US, so I'm pretty excited. I hope that I will buy a lot of clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup and school supplies.



Crop top - Tally Weijl
Skater skirt - Bershka
Sandals - Ilse Jacobsen

Xoxo

Alexa <3

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely outfit and pictures!x

    http://in-my-fashion-pocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete