Wednesday 7 May 2014

Alexa where are you???

Hello stars

I have been so wildly busy in the past couple of weeks, that I haven't enough time to write anything.

But the too-busy-and-lazy-to-write time is officially over, or at least I hope it is. Now you maybe wonder what I have been doing that took all of my time. The answer is: my confirmation. I have probably written about this earlier, but to you that don't know, it's basically a church celebration/going from being an child to an adult.


In Denmark (where I live) it's a very, very big thing. And when I say very, very big, I mean it's like a wedding. Unfortunatly I have a lot of family in other countries, so we ended up only being 20 people. Still, it was really nice with my closest friends and some family members. I wore a white dress, blazer, ballerinas and some natural makeup.
This is how I looked - super bad picture, I know :-/


So it's why I haven't been writing anything… but I promise I will try to be a better blogger.
I'm going to travel pretty much in the next few months, I'm soon going to Paris, and in my summer break I'm going to Cyprus and New York. I cant understand that there is less than one month to my Paris trip! I'm so happy about it!

Xoxo


Alexa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment