Friday 30 May 2014

OOTD: colorful edgy

Hello stars

I think it's funny how some people always discriminate wellies. They call them farmer boots that only can be used in mud. I am not one of these people! Wellies had always been respected in my life. Since I was very little was wellies one of my favorite shoes. I remember once (I was around 8 years old) I've got some cheap purple/pink wellies from our local food store. They were my favorite shoes on the earth and I had them on 24/7. 
One Sunday I've decided to go to the forrest alone (a little creepy… I know), so I took my rain boots, a pink camera and went into the wood. In the forest I discovered a little river (it was not deep but still), I then thought it would be funny to take some "selfies" in the river. So I decided to do it and I can just say that my wellies were full of water afterwards and I was sick the next day:-(
The thing is that I've wishd had some better quality wellies when I was younger, then I think I wouldn't get so much water in my wellies and get sick.

I created the an outfits with the Mooi en Lief wellies - it's a dutch brand that design cool and quirky   wellies for kids. 
For the outfit I have chosen the pink Buckle wellies from Mooi en Lief. They are cute and pink, but the studs give them a little edgy and rock. I have chosen to style them with some dotted jeans and a black biker jacket to mix two styles together. Beyond that, I have chosen a super cute grey t-shirt with a rainbow cat that is matching the rain boots.
I think that the outfit is perfect for a rainy summer/fall day, when it can be a little cold outside (at least where I live it can). One of the most important things in an outfit is that it is comfortable and different. The thing that I hate most are boring and sad grey and black outfits. I think that life is to short for boring clothes!  

Jeans - Zara
T-shirt - ASOS Petite
Backpack - New look
Bracelet - River Island
Jacket - River Island
Wellies - Mooi en lief


Xoxo

Alexa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment