Tuesday 27 May 2014

SOS: sound of sunday

Hello stars

This is my first sound of sunday post. It's basically my top 3 of this weeks songs or songs that I played extremely much this week. Right now I have a obsession about this years Eurovision, even though it is some time ago, it is still almost the only thing that I listen to. And yes, I know that it is tuesday today, but I didn't have time to post it sunday.


Nr. 3
Molly (UK) - Children of the universe




Nr. 2
Emmelie de Forest (Denmark) - Rainmarker




Nr. 1
The Common Linnets (The Netherlands) - Calm after the storm








Xoxo

Alexa <3

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alexa, like your blog very much and trying to get in contact with you. Could you please email me or tell me what email adress to use? Thank you [mooienliefblog@gmail.com]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My email is: aleksg0607@gmail.com :-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you, I will check it out! <3

    ReplyDelete