Thursday 15 May 2014

Four Girls and One Pair of Jeans #2

Hello pearls

She gave us the blazer, Chanel No 5 and of course the little black dress. My second Jeans-friend is Gabrielle Bonheur aka Coco Chanel


When I think about Coco, I imagine a very classic women in a black/white blazer and a pearl necklace. The outfit that I created is classic, elegant but still comfy. Because as Coco said "Luxury must be comfortable otherwise it is not luxury", it's also why I chosen some high quality and comfy ballerinas instead of high heels. Talking about luxury: the Marc Jacobs bag remind me of the little Chanel bag... is that just me? Never mind, that is not important. I just found a white top and of course the Chanel Mademoiselle.



Necklace - Riverisland
Cardigan - H&M
Shoes - Prettyballerinas
Top - Topshop
Bag - Net-a-porter
Perfume - Sephora
Jeans - Riverisland


Xoxo

Alexa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment