Saturday 24 May 2014

Four Girls and One Pair of Jeans #3

Hello tiffany's 

My third jeans friend is Audrey - the beautiful girl with the beautiful style. I have always been very fascinated by Audrey. How can such a beautiful little person at the same time be so big and kind- hearted? Btw it was her birthday a couple of weeks ago. If she was alive she would be 85 year old, but as you maybe know she was only 63 years when she died in 1993.
When I think about Audrey Hepburn, I imagine a woman in a striped top, loafers and black eyeliner.


Jeans - Riverisland
Jumper - Topshop
Shoes - Repetto
Eyeliner - Sephora
Earrings - Net a porter
Perfume - Sephora
Sunglasses - ASOS


Xoxo

Alexa <3

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit :) I'm really liking wearing stripes at the moment :)

    Abbie
    xo

    http://bonjourabs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete