Wednesday 14 May 2014

Four Girls and One Pair of Jeans #1

Hello diamonds

4 icons + 1 pair of jeans + 4 different styles = the thing that I'm writing about right now...
If you are wondering what this blog post is about, then I can tell you that this is basically a style inspiration/4-ways-to-wear post. I have chosen 4 fashion icons, one pair of jeans and created four outfits that each are inspired by the fashion icons personal (or at least what I think) style.
My first Jeans-friend is a real blonde diamond girl... Audrey Hepburn (not)

When I think about Marilyn Monroe, I imagine a woman in a black turtleneck, red shoes and silver accessories. Don't ask me why, but that is just Marilyn for me. The outfit that I created is so basic as it is possible. But as you know, basic doesn't mean boring, the red shoes give the outfit a summer likely look and the glitter nail polish give the otherwise very sporty outfit some glam.
Talking about glam: Diamonds are a girls best friends, but I think that the Marc Jacobs watch truly can replace the diamonds. The last item is a black turtleneck, a must have fashion item.


Jeans - River island
Turtleneck  - H&M
Watch - ASOS
Nail polish - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Stradivarius

Hope you liked it. I can tell you that my Jeans-friend #2 is a real Chanel women.


Xoxo

Alexa <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment