Saturday 17 May 2014

Weekend style: pretty like a ballerina

Hello stars

Friday I didn't had school, so I spend the whole day watching Downton Abbey. I need to watch something now that Grey's Anatomy is finished. Today I had ballet training and after that I went shopping with my mom in Copenhagen. I bought some shorts, a skirt, shoes and a t-shirt. Tomorrow I have ballet show and I have a pajamas party with my BFF. 



Skrit - Ted Baker
Shoes - Repetto
T-shirt - Australianballet
Nail polish - OPI
Makeup bag - Ted Baker



Xoxo

Alexa <3

4 comments:

  1. I really like the theme 'pretty like a ballerina'. I love the t-shirt and the nail polish. Have a fun pyjamas party :)

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Adri's Thoughts blog and I love it. Loving those ballet flats as well.

    ReplyDelete