Sunday 11 May 2014

Weekend style: normal but still fresh

Hello stars

This weekend (or sunday) I will be at home, maybe do some spring cleaning. Homework is another boring thing that I will do this weekend. Why are teachers so evil??? No, I'm just kidding, I love my teachers (not love like in PLL!), some of them are actually very nice. A cinema visit is also on my program, I will be watching The Other Women with my friends.

The outfit that I chose is similar to my weekend, normal but with a little twist. In case that you can't see it, the twist in my outift is the yellow bag, it's bright, cute and give the outfitt a nice and fresh touch. 

Yesterday I was also just at home, and I watch the Eurovision 2014. I love the show, except from this year's winner - A woman with beard! Seriously she/he was super wierd and I think that the only reason why she/he won was because he/she had beard. If you don't know what I'm talking about just google "eurovision 2014 rise like a phoenix", then this years winner will pop up on your screen. :-/


Knit cardigan - Forever 21
Shorts - ASOS
Top - Topshop
Bag - River island
Phone case - Net a porter
Shoes - Zara


Have a lovely sunday!
Oh, I almost forgot, after posting this post I will be watching the newest episode of GREYS ANATOMY!!! OMG I can't understand that Christina is leaving, she is the best character (after Mark Slogan <3) in the show! I can't imagine a Greys Anatomy without her :,-( 
Sorry that was just the secret Greys Anatomy fan in me writing. 

Xoxo

Alexa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment