Saturday 5 April 2014

Another goldish DIY

Hello stars

I hope that you have a great  weekend! Here is a(nother) gold glitter DIY - sorry for that but I'm really obsessed about gold glitter in the moment. This DIY can be used like a candle holder or pencil holder or whatever you like. I just use it as a candle holder, because I like candles and it givs a very nice light when I have a candle in it. 






First to the materials: 
You'll need a jar or another container, glue, a little paint brush, painting tape, ribbon and some amazing GLITTER. 








1. 
Fist remove the labels on jar













2. 
Then some masking tape on your jar 










3. 
Take your brush and gently put some glue where you want to have your glitter. 



4. 
Now sprinkle some glitter on!!!



5
Now gently tap your jar so the remaining glitter comes off. After that, remove the masking tape. 
Let your jar dry for about 1 hour or just during the night.






6. 
Now you can cover it with Mod podge if you want (I will personally recommend it). If you don't have Mod podge in your country don't worry, you can do it yourself. Just mix 1 spoon of glue with 2 spoons of water, and tadaa... now you have some Mod podge!










7. 
Add some ribbon if you want to and you are done!






I hope that you like this little DIY, and I hope that like the new design of my blog. I would change it a little bit, and make it more pink, and I actually think that it turn out pretty good.

See you soon.


Xoxo

Alexa, the Glitter princess


Btw I just got an Macbook so I'm gonna make YouTube videos soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this, It's super cuteee!!!

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I recon these would be perfect for Christmas, I'm going to have to give them a go.


    Itsactuallypaint.com

    ReplyDelete