Wednesday 2 April 2014

Style inspiration: from cute frog to fashion princess



Hello stars

When I look at old pictures, I always think Wtf what was I'm wearing! Seriously when you put a pink polka dot skirt with jeans something is wrong with you, or was it trendy 5 years ago??? No, I don't think so, it's more like every kids are just experiment with different clothes. It's like makeup-do you remember when you took your mom's lipstick and eyeliner when she wasn't at home? Or was it just me...
The thing is, I think that Emma Watson also sometimes think what was I'm wearing, she is after all just a normal girl (except that she is a super successful actress and a beautiful style icon!). But do you remember this???



Little Hermiona (age 9 ) in a green outfit to the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone premiere. Cute but not really fashionable (maybe in 2001 but not now). No hate, it's just... a little to greennnnnnnnn. In my opinion. Beside of that outfitt (and a couple of others) is Emma Watson one of my favorite young actresses/style icons/celebrities. Her style (now) is always super sophisticated and polished. Beside of that I think that she always will be remembered as the little cute and perfect girl who played Hermione (the internet never forget). But now just older and more sophisticated, always in dresses from the world's most fashion forward designers.

Here is my favorite look right now: Emma wears a Peter Pilotto fall 2014 dress at the Noah press conference.

And here is Emma's amazing fashion adventure:



Oh, and sorry that I havent write anyting in the last week, I was so busy after I came home from Ski holidays!

Xoxo

Alexa, the girl that adore Emma Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment