Sunday 27 April 2014

Weekend style: busy bee

Hello stars

I can't believe it's almost May, and I just realized that it's my confirmation (it's a church thing/when you go from being a child to being an adult) very soon. Oh, and I'm so busy, I even don't know what we will eat to the party, and some of my family members are already coming tuesday. 

Today (or yesterday) I had a sleep over party with my BFF with pizza, face mask and movies. The next morning (today) we went to see our other friend be confirmated or whatever it's called on english. Tomorrow I plan the last thing for my confirmation and go to the hairdresser with my mom.

This weekend style is very similar to my outfit that I wore today (saturday).

Btw, if you haven't seen the movie "Austenland" you definitely should. It's literally a movie about me, or you if you are also a Jane Austen fan.


Dress - AE
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Zara
Perfume - Sephora
Face mask - Nelly



Xoxo


Alexa, the busy bee

3 comments:

  1. Is your confirmation in May? How exciting! I still remember when I had mine! Enjoy lovely! :) xx

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your style! & Best of luck. Looking forward to your future posts. :D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete