Saturday 19 April 2014

Dot dot dot... blue box

Hello stars

So I went to the beach yesterday, and something inspire me to do a DIY with something blue in. I don't know why, so don't ask me... But it's just a super super super easy way to make a boring tea box a litle bit more cute... or something. I think I will use my box as a jewellery box or maybe as a box for all of my pens that does not work anymore, but are too cute that I can throw them out.








First to the materials:
You'll need a box, a cotton swab, acrylic paint and painting brushes.









1. Cover your box with acrylic paint.









2. After it's dry take your cotton swab and make some dots with another acrylic paint.









3. Then I just painted the "flaps" or whatever it's called.
And then: Let it go dry :'-)



Hope you liked it! See you soon, and happy Easter!!!


Xoxo

Alexa, beach babe

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Love the beach and DIY's. Great idea! Check out my new post on my blog, it's at the beach :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete