Saturday 19 April 2014

Weekend style: Easter special ❀

Hello stars

Happy Easter everyone! Today I was in the church with my family, after that we just took a long walk on the beach and had some family-time. Tomorrow I will eat Easter breakfast with my family and just relax - so maybe I will write something. Except  of that nothing really happened in my life. I have two days left of my Spring/Easter break, and I'm actually happy to go back to school again (no I'm not a nerd, not at all... or maybe a little). But seriously it's really boring to just sit at home, and don't do anything. Oh, I just forgot to say that it was super hot today, jubiii I LOVE SUMMER!!!

This weekend style reminds very much about the outfit that I wear today, except of that there was no unicorn on my sweatshirt (only two dogs). 


Pleated skirt - Zalando
Unicorn sweatshirt - ASOS
Clutch - Net a porter
Flat iron - Urban outfitters
Watch - Nelly
Nail polish - MAC




Xoxo 


Alexa, the funny bunny



P.s. 
Here is a little Easter gif(t) 



No comments:

Post a Comment