Tuesday 15 April 2014

If you can dream it you can buy it ♥

Hello stars

I hope you are well! I found some spring favorites/things I want to have, and I thought that I could share it with you.

So first, I love the pineapple frame from Zara home and the mint colored owl from H&M home. They are so cute!!! But I think I couldn't get myself to burn the owl (ha ha burn the owl), it's just too cute and minty. Some lace ballerinas and a white blazer is my must have for the spring. Another thing that I am in love with and need to own is the unicorn dress from ASOS, it's so amazing!!! Here are 3 reasons why the dress is fabulous:
1) It have small purple unicorns on!!! OMG
2) The dress have a cut out heart on the back
3) It's actually on sale right now.

The Ted Baker makeup bag is ofcourse also on my Spring-list. I love the light pink color, but it's also available in mint green. Another light pink thing that also is available in mint green is the metal container from H&M home. Last but not least the makeup: A glitter pink OPI nail polish from the Muppets most wanted 2014 collection. A grapefruit and aloe vera body butter from Bliss - Nelly , and a light pink lipstick from Lime Crime (it have unicorns on). Oh, and I almost forgot about the cool minty sunglasses from Topshop.


Owl candle - H&M home
Metal container - H&M home
Pineapple frame - Zara home
Let's do anything we want Nail polish - OPI
Unicorn dress - ASOS
Sunglasses - Topshop
Body butter - Nelly
Lipstick - Lime crime
Blazer - New look
Makeup bag - Zalando
Shoes - H&M

Xoxo

Alexa, the pastel owl

Yes, that's me...

4 comments:

  1. Adore your header, did you do it yourself or did someone make it for you? :) Love your blog too. www.katesperks.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I actually DIY-it! ♥
      XOXO
      Alexa

      Delete
  2. The pineapple frame is so cool!

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cool but still super cute and funny! ☆

      Delete