Saturday 12 April 2014

Weekend style: spring break ☼

Hello stars

I have Spring break now! Woop woop!
So I'm sure that I'm gonna write something more often, because I know that I haven't been a really good blogger in the last couple of weeks. But seriously if you get an essay in History and you have 3 days to write 7 pages about the Danish constitution, then you are busy.
Today I was shopping with my mom in Copenhagen, and tomorrow I will be going to a amusement park in Copenhagen with a really good friend.
And I know that it's maybe super hot where you live, but in Denmark it's about 10-15 degrees, so I can not wear shorts yet. 


T-shirt - Topshop
Bag - ASOS
Body butter - Nelly
Shoes - Nelly
Headphones - Net a porter
Blazer - Net a porter
Jeans - ASOS


Have a lovely weekend 


Xoxo

Alexa, the roller coaster girl

No comments:

Post a Comment