Friday 4 April 2014

Weekend style: Nothing special like the mirror ☯

Hello stars

This weekend I've will be spending the time with my BFF, maybe shopping or baking a cake... So it's nothing very special. I think that I will wear an outfit of that are very similar to this. My black leather jacket, a white t-shirt with print, a black skirt and some mirrored sunglasses that actually is a very big trend in 2014.


Metallic flats - J. Crew
Kenzo t-shirt - Net-a-porter
Leather Jacket - River island
Midi skirt - ASOS
Sunglasses - Net-a-porter
Watch -Swatch


Xoxo

Alexa, the mirror babe

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look!! :) xx

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read many blogs yet, but your style is so impressive to me. I would come again to give a boost to my skills through the knowledge you provide us in your blogs. Hats off for your superb writings. fashion wholesalers in manchester

    ReplyDelete